................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


jeudi 12 janvier 2017

Bo Diddley Put The Rock In Rock'n'Roll



A1 - Ain't It Good To Be Free
A2 - Bo  Diddley Put The Rock In Rock'n'roll
A3 - Gotta Be A Change
A4 - I Don't Want Your Welfare
A5 - Mona
A6 - Where's Your Sister
A7 - Stabilize Yourself
B1 - I Don't Know Where I've Been
B2 - I Ain't Gonna Force It On You
B3 - Evil Woman
B4 - Let The Fox Talk

Vinyl rip and scans by bopping


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Les emmerdeurs sévissent à nouveau avec leurs blocages sur adf.ly !...

Rev. bIGhIG a dit…

Big thanks for this Diddley - new to me.

John a dit…

I caught Bo twice in 1986 (at a small concert hall and then at a blues club) and I believe he performed some songs from this album at both venues. Thanks for this rarity!