................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


lundi 9 janvier 2017

Truck Driver's Baby



01 - Alecia Nugent - Hillbilly Goddess
02 - Barbara Lee Mac - I Love You Honey
03 - Beachley Sisters - Nobody's Darling But Mine
04 - Betty Amos - Yes Mam' Mama
05 - Charline Arthur - I'll Introduce You To A Friend
06 - Delia Bell & Bill Grant (mandolin) - Bluer Than Midnight
07 - Goldie Hill - Am I Still Your Baby
08 - Heidi Hauge - A Song I Can Sing
09 - Helen Hall - Footprints
10 - Jan Howard - I've Got My Pride
11 - Janet McGarry - Robin Built A Nest (On Daddy's Grave)
12 - Jean Shepard & Speedy West (steel gtr.) - Twice The Lovin' (In Half The Time)
13 - Kay Adams - Who Will Buy The Wine
14 - Lillian Askeland & Country Snakes - They Always Look Better (When They're Leavin')
15 - Linda Longard - When I Get Thru With You
16 - Liz Anderson - Come Walk In My Shoes
17 - Marie King - Before I'm Over You
18 - Melba Montgomery - Since I've Known You
19 - Miss Leslie & Her Juke-Jointers - I'll Be Gone Tonight
20 - North Sisters - Truck Driver's Baby
21 - Peggy Little - My Heart's Not In It Anymore
22 - Rose Maddox - Take Me Back Again
23 - Shirley Ann - No One Will Ever Know
24 - Tamra Rosanes - Be My Friend Tonight
25 - Yvonne DeVaney - Anything To Stop The Hurt

Vuelta Records 2017


1 commentaire:

Rolf a dit…

Thanks for this series. Appreciated.