................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


mardi 10 janvier 2017

Whiskey If You Were A Woman



01 - Anita Carter - Right Away, Wrong Way
02 - Ann Jones - Too Old To Cut The Mustard
03 - Betty Lee - Broken-Down Merry-Go-Round
04 - Bonita Mercer - Two-Steppin' Out On Me
05 - Bonnie Owens - I Traded My Love For His Gold
06 - Charline Arthur - Couble-Crossed By Love
07 - Danette Benton - Bonaparte's Retreat
08 - Debra Griner - Wabash Cannonball
09 - Heidi Hauge - Whiskey If You Were A Woman
10 - Helen Carter - I Like My Lovin' Overtime
11 - Helen Hall - Honky Tonk Husband
12 - Jacqui Perry - Two Step
13 - Jean Shepard - Phone Call Away
14 - Joyce Smith & Joe Castle with The Rodgers Bros. Band - Jambalaya
15 - Liv Marit Wedvik - Everybody Loves A Winner
16 - Manami Sekiya - I've Got A Weakness For Cowboys
17 - Melba Montgomery - Happy You, Lonely Me
18 - Patsy Riggir - Still Singing Country Music
19 - Penny DeHaven - Mama Lou
20 - Pinky Bluel - No Vacancy
21 - Rose Flores - Country Boy
22 - Sandra Humphries - Swingin' Out Of Love
23 - Shirley Thomas - Once A Day
24 - Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper (fiddle) - Just For A While
25 - Yvonne DeVaney - How Long Darling

Vuelta Records 2017


5 commentaires:

Ricardo Alpendre a dit…

Greetings, Uncle Gil! Been a fan of the blog for some time. I have two re-upload requests for you. Would you please re-up two Eddie Cochran items from 1988? It's the C'mon Everybody CD and the C'mon Everybody EP (the one with the Levi's 501 advertising). Yes, I'm a bit of a completist, maybe, and I'm very nostalgic about those items. I have the 1988 20-song LP (Brazilian pressing) and I had never seen that CD. Thanks, UG!

Ricardo Alpendre a dit…

Oh, I forgot to say: it's that those EC links are down :-( Thank you!

Searnav a dit…

Hi Uncle, the zip file name is the same as vol. 36 (although the contents are vol 37). Thanks.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Hi searnav, file renamed ! Thanks !
Ricardo, albums will be re-uploaded asap...

Ricardo Alpendre a dit…

Thank you very much, monsieur UG! Uncle Gil everyday!